Paralegal – Private Client – City Law Firm
Highly Prestigious City Law Firm seeking a Private Client Paralegal to join their leading Private Client and Tax team.
Our client, a well recognized and highly prestigious City Law Firm, is looking to hire a paralegal on a 12-month fixed-term contract.
The group provides wide-ranging advice to individuals in respect of all their private client issues including wills, the creation, amendment, and administration of trusts, Lasting Powers of Attorney and mental capacity issues and probate and estate administration.
The successful candidates work will include (but will not be limited to):
- Dealing with day to day administration of probate files – i.e. receipting cheques, paying debts with basic letters, completing encashment forms, legacy receipts and running and updating Estate Accounts
- Assisting with client take on formalities such as drafting of client and matter opening forms, client due diligence and money laundering requirements and preparing draft retainers
- Drafting of Lasting Powers of Attorney and Court of Protection application forms
- Assisting with the drafting of Wills, Letters of Wishes and trust documentation
The ideal candidate will have the following characteristics:
- 3+ months Paralegal exposure in a Private client department (desirable but not essential)
- Strong interpersonal / communication skills
- Strong academics (LLB / GDL at 2.1 / Commendation / Merit or above), including completed LPC (ideally)
To apply, please upload your CV via the website or alternatively email it to email@example.com