Paralegal – Private Equity – International Law Firm
Paralegal sought for a International Law Firm for a permanent position.
Our client, a prestigious International Law Firm, is looking for a Paralegal to join their busy Private Equity team. This position is a great opportunity to work within a busy team to gain valuable experience for a permanent position.
The successful candidate’s work will include (but not be limited to):
- Provide support to Partners, Associates and other legal professionals within the team,
- Drafting ancillary documents and analysing constitutional documents,
- Drafting and filing Companies House forms as well as conducting searches,
- Ad hoc administrative tasks when required.
The ideal candidate will have some (if not all) of the following characteristics and skills:
- Extensive previous experience handling a busy workload within a Private Equity or Corporate team,
- Strong academics; Law degree LLB/GDL (2.1 / Commendation or above) and LPC (preferred not essential),
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
To apply, please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org