Paralegal – Property Litigation – International Law Firm
Property Litigation Paralegal sought for a International Law Firm based in London.
Our client, a highly regarded International Law Firm, are looking for a Property Litigation Paralegal with to join their Real Estate Department in their London office. This is a great opportunity to get hands on experience within a busy team.
The successful candidate’s work will include (but not be limited to):
- Handling a full range of property litigation matters, including; landlord and tenant renewals, possession claims and telecoms,
- Drafting notices, letters and correspondence,
- Liaising with external and internal stakeholders,
- Assisting on various additional administrative duties.
The ideal candidate will have some (if not all) of the following characteristics and skills:
- Previous experience within a similar setting,
- Excellent communication and organisation,
- Excellent attention to detail,
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong academics – LLB/GDL – LPC preferred but not essential
To apply, please upload your CV via the website or alternatively email it to firstname.lastname@example.org