Paralegal – Residential Property – National Law Firm
National Law Firm, based in Hertforshire, seeking a Residential Property Paralegal to join their practice
Our client, a well respected UK Law Firm, is looking to hire a paralegal with residential property experience on an permanent basis.
The successful candidates work will include (but not be limited to):
- Progressing the matter file under the solicitor’s instructions. This may include amongst other things legal research, and drafting emails, contracts and other documents.
- Completion of standard forms (including Land Registry and SDLT forms)
- Drafting, reviewing and amending materials, correspondence and documents
- Electronic and hard copy document management
- Proof reading
- Legal research
- Various administrative duties as and when required
Th ideal candidate will have the following characteristics
- Knowledge, experience and passion for Property law and practices
- Educated to degree level but not necessarily in Law.
- Experience of working within a Property Department of a Law Firm/local government/planning consultancy or
relevant legal qualifications would be preferred.
- Administrative experience in a Law firm is desirable.
- Adopts a client-centered focus at all times taking responsibility
To apply, please upload your CV via the website or alternatively email it to firstname.lastname@example.org