Paralegal – Real Estate – International Law Firm
International Law Firm, seeking an experienced Real Estate Paralegal to join their London practice.
Our client, an International Law Firm, is looking to hire a paralegal with strong Real Estate experience on an initial on-going contract (initially till March).
The successful candidates work will include (but not be limited to):
- Dealing with post completion procedures such as OS1 searches, TR1, SDLT (on new builds)
- Liaising with the Land Registry and handling transfer requests.
- Liaising with clients and colleagues in a timely, professional and courteous manner.
- Typing and amending documents as required, using Microsoft Office and the DMS.
- To regularly, frequently and accurately maintain and update correspondence and other filing.
- To maintain and review records of deeds relating to clients’ properties.
- To maintain confidentiality in respect of those matters which are commercially sensitive or secret and only share them with colleagues and others on a need to know basis who are themselves bound by an obligation of confidentiality.
Th ideal candidate will have the following characteristics:
- Law graduate.
- Previous relevant experience in commercial property is essential.
- Experience dealing with mortgages, along with the majority (if not all) of the above daily tasks.
- Available at short notice.
- Be able to distinguish between exchange and completion procedures.
To apply, please upload your CV via the website or alternatively email it to firstname.lastname@example.org