Paralegal – Real Estate Finance – International Law Firm – Birmingham
Real Estate Finance Paralegal sought for a International Law Firm based in London.
Our client, an acclaimed International Law Firm, is looking for a highly experienced Paralegal to join their successful Real Estate Finance Securities Department in their Birmingham office. This permanent position is a great opportunity to work alongside fee earners in the team to gain valuable experience.
The successful candidate’s work will include (but not be limited to):
- Communicating with clients and third parties involved in transactions,
- Conducting extensive property due diligence pertaining to acquisition and charging of mixed-development and residential sites, and social housing,
- Promptly responding to requests from clients and agents,
- Drafting mortgage reports,
- Keeping on top of the case management system.
The ideal candidate will have some (if not all) of the following characteristics and skills:
- Previous relevant experience within a Real Estate Finance team,
- Strong academics, LLB/GDL, LPC (preferred but not essential),
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
To apply, please upload your CV via the website or alternatively email it to email@example.com