Paralegal – Real Estate – International Law Firm
Real Estate Paralegal sought for a International Law Firm based in London.
Our client, a highly regarded International Law Firm, are looking for a Real Estate Paralegal with to join their Real Estate Department in their London office.
The successful candidate’s work will include (but not be limited to):
- Drafting and negotiating documents,
- Assisting with Land Registry applications and SDLT forms,
- Various administrative duties as and when required.
The successful candidate will have some (if not all) of the following characteristics and skills:
- Relevant experience in Real Estate,
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent Interpersonal skills
- Strong academics – LLB/GDL – LPC preferred but not essential
To apply, please upload your CV via the website or alternatively email it to firstname.lastname@example.org