Paralegal – Real Estate – Regional Law Firm – Swindon
Real Estate Paralegal sought for a Regional Law Firm on a permanent contract.
Our client, an acclaimed Regional Law Firm, is looking for a Paralegal to join their successful Real Estate Department in their Swindon office. This permanent position is a great opportunity to work alongside fee earners in the team to gain valuable experience. This unique opportunity offers a route to a training contract with the firm after 12 months.
The successful candidate’s work will include (but not be limited to):
- Supporting the team on post completion matters, Land Registry searches, managing agents on leasehold properties, drafting mortgage reports,
- Drafting documents, assisting with retention releases,
- Promptly responding to requests from clients and agents,
- Keeping on top of the case management system and additional adhoc administrative duties.
The ideal candidate will have some (if not all) of the following characteristics and skills:
- Previous experience as a paralegal (preferred),
- Demonstrable interest in Real Estate,
- Strong academics, LLB/GDL, LPC (preferred),
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
To find out more, please send through a copy of your updated CV to email@example.com