Paralegal – Residential Property – UK law firm
UK Law firm seeking a Residential Property Paralegal to join their London-based Residential Conveyancing team
Our client, an National Law Firm, is looking to hire a paralegal on a permanent contract.
The successful candidates work will include (but will not be limited to):
- General support to fee-earners and trainees across the Corporate departments, in particular, asset management
- Guiding clients through the conveyancing process relating to freehold, leasehold, new build, listed, flats and houses.
- Reviewing confidentiality agreements and engagement letters
- Legal research
- Various administrative duties as and when required
The ideal candidate will have the following characteristics:
- 3+ months Paralegal exposure in a Residential Property / Conveyancing from a highly respected institution
- Strong interpersonal / communication skills
- Strong academics (LLB / GDL at 2.1 / Commendation / Merit or above), including completed LPC (ideally)
- Real Estate asset management experience
To apply, please upload your CV via the website or alternatively email it to firstname.lastname@example.org