Paralegal – Commercial Property – UK law firm
UK Law firm seeking a Real Estate Paralegal to join their London-based Real Estate team
Our client, an National Law Firm, is looking to hire a paralegal with strong Real Estate experience on a permanent contract.
The successful candidates work will include (but will not be limited to):
- General support to fee-earners and trainees across the Corporate departments, in particular, asset management
- Dealing with estate management, local authorities, property related insolvency matter,s Lease renewals, Landlord and tenant issues and Land Registry applications.
- Reviewing confidentiality agreements and engagement letters
- Legal research
- Various administrative duties as and when required
The ideal candidate will have the following characteristics:
- 3+ months Paralegal exposure in a Real Estate / Commercial Property from a highly respected institution
- Strong interpersonal / communication skills
- Strong academics (LLB / GDL at 2.1 / Commendation / Merit or above), including completed LPC (ideally)
- Real Estate asset management experience
To apply, please upload your CV via the website or alternatively email it to firstname.lastname@example.org