Paralegal – Restructuring/ Insolvency – City Firm (6mo FTC)
We are working with a prestigious leading City law firm, who provide a full service offering, across litigation, property, private client, employment, corporate, tax and IP.
The firm are seeking a paralegal to join their corporate team on a 6 month FTC, to assist on a range of Restructuring & Insolvency matters.
6 months+ experience in Restructuring and Insolvency is required, although 6 months+ experience in ligation from a leading firm will be considered positively. The ideal candidate must also have completed the LPC and have strong academics.
Excitingly, this role comes with the potential of a training contract for candidates that particularly impress during their time.
The successful candidates work will include (but not be limited to):
- Legal research
- Supporting both partners and a range of associates
- Drafting, reviewing and amending materials, correspondence and documents
- Proof reading
- Electronic and hard copy document management
- Various administrative duties as and when required
- Strong academic results in either an LLB or GDL
- 6+ months paralegal experience in Restructuring & Insolvency, or Litigation
- LPC is necessary
To apply, please upload your CV via the website or alternatively email it to email@example.com