Paralegal – Risk & Compliance – International Firm
Risk & Compliance Paralegal sought for a 12 month fixed term contract with possibility for exciting career progression.
Our client, a highly regarded International Firm are looking for an Risk & Compliance Paralegal with 6+ months experience to join their London office on a 12 month fixed term contract.
The successful candidate’s work will include (but not be limited to):
- Assisting Partners and Associates on various tasks in the Risk & Compliance practice group
- Progressing matters under fee-earner’s supervision
- Legal researching & analysis
- Acting as a point of contact for clients
The ideal candidate will have some (if not all) of the following characteristics and skills:
- 6+ months previous Risk & Compliance experience
- Strong administrative experience
- Strong academics; Law degree LLB/GDL (2.1 / Commendation or above)
- LPC desirable but not essential
To apply, please upload your CV via the website or alternatively email it to firstname.lastname@example.org