Paralegal Team Leader – Property – National Firm
Team Leader Paralegal opportunity with a highly prestigious national Firm
Our client, a highly prestigious National Firm, is looking for a Paralegal Team Leader to join them at our Tunbridge Wells office.
The successful candidates work will include (but not be limited to):
- Responsible for the day-to-day management of the Property Paralegal support team.
- Responsible for monitoring changes within the team
- Preparing training programmes
- Various administrative duties as and when required
- Strong IT skills
- Strong academics (LLB / GDL at 2.1 / Commendation or above).
- Ideally some property law experience
- At the very least, a demonstrable interest in Property/Real estate
To apply, please upload your CV via the website or alternatively email it to firstname.lastname@example.org