Paralegal – White Collar Crime – International Firm
White Collar Crime Paralegal sought for a 8 month fixed term contract (possibility of extension) with a highly regarded International Law Firm.
The Client Our client, a highly prestigious International Firm are looking for a White collar crime Paralegal to join their London office on a 8 month fixed term contract.
The successful candidate’s work will include (but not be limited to):
• Assisting Partners and Associates on various tasks in the White collar crime practice group
• Legal researching & analysis
• Drafting documents, preparing bundles and applications
• Acting as a point of contact for clients
The ideal candidate will have some (if not all) of the following characteristics and skills:
• At least 2 years experience working as a white collar crime paralegal
• Strong academics; Law degree LLB/GDL (2.1 / Commendation or above)
• LPC not essential but preferable
To apply please upload your CV via the website or alternatively email it to firstname.lastname@example.org