Pitch Executive – UK Law Firm – Liverpool
An ambitious Pitch Assistant or Bid Coordinator is required to join this rapidly expanding Liverpool based UK law firm’s Business Development team to assist with the creation of bespoke bids and tenders across all practice groups.
Reporting to the Bids Manager you will be tasked with working with forward thinking Partners and Associates to help win new business with both new and existing clients by providing credible pitch support and coaching. Responsibilities include;
- The development of cross departmental pitches
- Take sole responsibility for pitches and provide strategic input, including suggestions and guidance on costing tools
- Collaborate effectively with BD team and wider support functions to create unique ideas, solutions or approaches to deliver winning pitches
- Supervise initiatives regarding best practice in pitches, including monitoring needs and trends of wider BD team and make recommendations to management
- Undertake post pitch feedback, analyse and report key findings
- Oversee and maintain the content of the pitch tracking and pitch knowledge database
- Liaise with BD team to provide seamless support for tenders
- Develop relationships with other support functions to provide joint solutions to the business
- Assist with pitch analysis reporting to Board members to highlight results and actions to take forward
Candidates must have excellent verbal and written communication skills, being able to write clearly, concisely and to a high standard. Excellent grasp of grammar and punctuation is essential in this position. You will possess a degree ideally in English, Communications, Business or a similar qualification, preferably CIM. You will currently be working in a similar pitch driven position within professional services. Strong knowledge required of;
- Pitch tools and template creations
- Adobe InDesign
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office, Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- CRM databases
Please be aware that this is permanent position offering a salary of £30k dependent on experience. The client operates on an agile working policy and will be open to applicants able to both commute into the office each week as well as be setup and able to work from home.
To apply contact Neil Hagan today!