Project Coordinator – Prestigious Law Firm – City of London
Our client is an elite City law firm – they are now looking for an exceptional Project Coordinator who has proven experience from a Legal or Accountancy background.
You will be providing support to Project Managers in the delivery of strategic projects and programmes for the firm. You will be responsible for ensuring all documentation is up to date, projects stay on track and general assistance to all team members in terms of completion and issue management.
You will be involved in projects relating to finance, IT, knowledge management and marketing – and much more!
Project Coordinator duties will include:
- Provide project support to Project Managers
- Assist with creation of project plans, project proposals, timelines and budget
- Maintain risk, issue and action logs for projects
- Assist with preparation and submission of regular project update reports
- Arrange and coordinate project team meetings
- Liaise closely with key stakeholders across the various practice areas
- Carry out all other project and business change related duties
- Previous Project Coordinator/Project Management experience
- Essential you have experience gained within a Law or Accountancy firm
- Ideally degree educated
- Project Management qualification is desirable – APM or Prince 2 foundation
- Experience of using systems such as DMS, PMS, CRM
- Experienced in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio)
It is The Stephen James Partnerships policy to respond to all applications within three working days. However due to the volume of applications we receive we are not able to respond to all individual candidates.
If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful, however we will keep you on file for any future vacancies that arise.