Analyst – Regulatory and Compliance – Multinational Company
Regulatory Analyst sought for a permanent contract for a multinational company with offices around the world.
Our client, a highly regarded multinational company are looking for a Regulatory Analyst with 1-2 years Regulatory/Regulatory experience to join their team on a permanent contract.
The successful candidate’s work will include (but not be limited to):
- Reporting to the Regulatory Director
- Compliance management with all regulation across the UK and Ireland
- Managing relationships with key stakeholders
- Supporting senior Regulatory Team members with analyses and processes
The ideal candidate will have some (if not all) of the following characteristics and skills:
- 1-2 years previous experience in Regulatory teams
- Be in London from 2022 – the role will be fully remote until 2022
- Economics background would be a bonus
- Strong academics
To apply, please upload your CV via the website or alternatively email it to email@example.com