Senior Digital Marketing Executive – UK law firm – Central London
This highly regarded private client law firm with a portfolio of UHNW clients is keen to hire a Digital Marketing Executive to help revamp their existing marketing strategy and help deliver the firm’s digital marketing campaigns and projects. You will play a key part in developing their strategy and keeping abreast of latest technologies and recommending changes to existing structures.
The role will see the Digital Marketing Executive report into the Head of Marketing whilst working with partners and business managers to execute the digital elements of their marketing plans. This will involve;
- Social media profiles updates
- Create content for website, social media channels and intranet
- Implement new social media scheduling tools to schedule and monitor the publishing of content
- gather intelligence from web and social media pages for stats
- Regular liaison with digital agencies and ensuring webvitals are optimised and account reviews
- Assisting in inducting new joiners, assessing digital training needs, and conducting digital marketing training
- Providing support for webinars and in-person events
- Keeping updated relevant best practice guidance, databases, marketing lists and target lists
You will be currently operating in a digital marketing role and possess an in-depth knowledge of digital marketing techniques. Other requirements are;
- Degree in Marketing, Business or other relevant subject
- Strong MS Office
- Technical website CMS, e-marketing systems, photo editing and CRM
- Advanced HTML, SEO tools, Google AdWords, Google Analytics and Google Search
- Experience in hosting webinars (Zoom)
This is a permanent and newly created position offering agile working. Salary is dependent on experience, 40-45k.
To apply contact Neil Hagan today!