Team Assistant – Dispute Resolution – International Law Firm
Team Assistant sought by International Law Firm for a permanent position
Our client, a highly respected International Law Firm, is seeking a Team Assistant to join their Dispute Resolution Group on a permanent contract.
The successful candidates work will include (but not be limited to):
- Operational services as the main point of contact for outsourced services e.g. HR, finance, IT
- Organisation of firm events and meetings
- File management
- Co-ordination of office suppliers and Business Process Outsourcing (BPO)
- Proactively coordinating all other administrative and logical aspects in ensuring the smooth running of the office
The ideal candidate will have some (if not all) of the following characteristics and skills:
- Considerable previous litigation paralegal experience within a fast paced and challenging litigation environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent Interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently without supervision and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Very strong academics – LLB/GDL (at least 2.1 / Commendation or above)
To apply, please upload your CV via the website or alternatively email it to firstname.lastname@example.org